Hey - New Guy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LetItBe

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I've been reading some posts on this site and it seems like a nice place. I guess you know why I made a profile - because friendship isn't/wasn't within reach.

I'm 17 years old and currently attending something equivalent to the American high school (I live in Denmark). Since forever I havn't really had a real friend. Every day is the same. I go to school and come home. I'm on the verge of a mental break down, but some of the threads and posts have encouraged me to keep hope alive.

Like Steve Perry once sang: Don't stop believing...

yeh mate.. dont stop believing.. Hello n welcome to the community. You will find a lot of friends in here.. I think many people from Denmark r also there.

Hello and welcome to the forums :) This is a really encouraging place for people like ourselves and I'm sure you'll find it very helpful. I know I do.

Us lonely people gotta stick together!

Hey letitbe welcome to the forum

by the way is your screenname referencing the beatle's song, that's one of my favorite song by the beatle's

anyways i hope you like it here, and you're welcome to pm me anytime, i'm also 17 as well

:D

Yes, It's one of my personal favourites. Beautiful lyrics. Great instrumental. Just an overall great song.

Welcome to the forum, LetItBe :)
I hope you'll enjoy it here and get to know these lovely people! I'm from Norway btw, bring on the Scandinavians :D PM any time if you wish.

Latest posts

Back