Hey there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayuchii

Reaction score
I never though making a intro would prove to be so difficult.

Let me start off by saying , i am a 24 year old male.
A bit of a hikikomori with my only social contact being my girlfriend. My gf also has problems connecting IRL, so we adopted the motto "the real me lives on the NET ".

As the years went by, everyone i knew back stabbed me or they simply didn't care. I grew tired of trying to know people, and a small flicker of hate arose in the process .
I went to 3 universities , sadly didn't finish none, due to financial problems and heck, bad memory. Still my main goal was to make friends, i know that sounds stupid , but i always sought that friend circle that i will grow old with. That i would spend every new year , every Christmas and so on.

I had trouble before connecting , i would find myself freezing at the simplest topics.
I don't drink , i don't smoke , i don't do drugs, and the only good this brought me was to better estrange myself from society as all of them are catalysts for socializing. Had "friends" dis me cause i wouldn't get high with them.

Well , so far this is the most i am going to share. I can see i managed to make a wall of text already.. heh.

Ah, i forgot to specify , main reason i came to this forum , is bcs life is lonely and i seek social contact with people that share my viewpoint.

ayuchii said:
I never though making a intro would prove to be so difficult.

Let me start off by saying , i am a 24 year old male.
A bit of a hikikomori with my only social contact being my girlfriend. My gf also has problems connecting IRL, so we adopted the motto "the real me lives on the NET ".

As the years went by, everyone i knew back stabbed me or they simply didn't care. I grew tired of trying to know people, and a small flicker of hate arose in the process .
I went to 3 universities , sadly didn't finish none, due to financial problems and heck, bad memory. Still my main goal was to make friends, i know that sounds stupid , but i always sought that friend circle that i will grow old with. That i would spend every new year , every Christmas and so on.

I had trouble before connecting , i would find myself freezing at the simplest topics.
I don't drink , i don't smoke , i don't do drugs, and the only good this brought me was to better estrange myself from society as all of them are catalysts for socializing. Had "friends" dis me cause i wouldn't get high with them.

Well , so far this is the most i am going to share. I can see i managed to make a wall of text already.. heh.

Ah, i forgot to specify , main reason i came to this forum , is bcs life is lonely and i seek social contact with people that share my viewpoint.
Hi.

Hey there. Not a hateful person myself but I have a whole lot of anger bottled up myself, afraid to see what Id be if it came out. One of the first things my brother told me when I saw him after some time was "you cant trust anyone." I told him he was wrong but then he started to prove to me he was right. After some reflection tho, I reinstate that a positive mindset will almost always find like-minded suitors so dont give up on people yet.

Latest posts

Back