Hey there!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ste_lla

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

So a couple of days ago I was feeling so down I started googling and ended up in this forum for some reason. To be honest, I don't feel so lonely after reading some of your stories so I decided to join.

I have never been a social person. I don't know why but I never learned the skills and ways of interaction of this society. Around 2 years ago I graduated from high school and, although relieved that it was over, I got depressed. And I became more antisocial and lost hope. I spent a whole year like that, but I was able to overcome it (for the time) and went off to college.

College wasn't the paradise I expected. I mean, it wasn't that bad but for some reason I lost all my motivation. I ended up coming back to my parent's house and although I hate being here, I don't want to go back to college. I feel the same, if not worst, than two years ago. I don't know how to explain it. I'm just empty.... I have no motivation or desire to go out there because I honestly feel I don't belong, anywhere. I also have nobody since the few friends I have seem to not know the real me.

I want to get out there and do a million things. Meet new people.
But it's just too difficult, i get anxious, nervous over the smallest things. After all this time, I still don't know how to act around people. And, as a lot of you know, it gets tiring after a while.

Anyway, I was not going to write here, but after reading a couple of stories and relating to most of them, I decided it would be nice to have someone who understands.

So this is a little bit about me, hope I can meet some nice people here :)

I wont beat around the bush here

what music do you like and have you seen this dog

wS6H8eb.jpg

lol painter's radio you just made me smile

and I listen to anything really (Rihanna, The Script, Marc Anthony etc). I gotta admit I follow the mainstream music mostly :p

Thanks Shipster0958 :) nice to meet you

Lol painter.

Hey Ste_lla, welcome to the forum! Hope you find what you're looking for here. I can say that there are a lot of amazing people to talk to on here.

Hi I am new today, and just wanted to say hi also. I hope you find comfort here and it helps :).

Hello and welcome.

I can't decide if that dog is funny or slightly scary. Either way that looks like a really bad passport picture.

Hello! Welcome to the forum! =)

I'm sure you'll make a lot of new friends here.

Hi Stella, welcome to the forum!

Ste_lla said:
I want to get out there and do a million things. Meet new people.
But it's just too difficult, i get anxious, nervous over the smallest things. After all this time, I still don't know how to act around people. And, as a lot of you know, it gets tiring after a while.

I relate to this so much. I hope you find being here helpful. :)

Latest posts

Back