Hey there...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slate

Reaction score
Hello, I'm not sure what I should say... I'm a 30 something female from the Midlands. I have a wonderful job that I'm lucky enough to have cultivated into a creative career. I'm probably a workaholic but struggle with my self confidence (so I guess work is a distraction). I'm anxious and insecure. Every day is a battle against negative thoughts and doubts. I find myself here to hopefully find understanding and to also offer support.
Thanks for reading this.

Welcome Slate - hope you enjoy your time here

You say Midlands - as in UK Midlands? (not sure if the US or Canada have areas called The Midlands) there's a few UK midlanders here, myself included :)

Thanks for the warm welcome! H3donist - yes I'm from England. Leicestershire😀

Slate said:
Thanks for the warm welcome! H3donist - yes I'm from England. Leicestershire😀

Ah lovely place :) I'm in South Birmingham

This is probably not the right time to mention this as you have only just joined the forum but we are holding a meet called ALLFEST in Sheffield on Saturday 22nd August and you'd be welcome to attend. Plan is to meet in Sheffield city centre and spend the day together doing whatever we feel - make us feel a little less lonely, you know?

Send me a message if you fancy coming along, you would be most welcome.

Thanks again, all. H3donist - what a fabulous invite. Thank you but this time I have to decline. My work means I can't have time off easily as it's seasonal. I look forward to hearing all about it!

Latest posts

Back