Hey :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jéssica Soares

Reaction score
Hey guys :D
My name is Jéssica, I'm 19 and I'm portuguese... and my English sucks so I'm sorry x'D
Well, I honestly don't know why I'm here, I mean, I thought many times before I introduce myself. Anyway, I think I'm bipolar you know, so here I am xD sometimes I think I'm lonely in this cruel world, sometimes I don't. So maybe my time here will be short... or not. I guess I'm about to find out x'D
Right now you guys are thinking I'm crazy. I am :p

PS: what nationalities are around here? :')

Heey there Jéssica, welcome to the forum!

I hope you find what you're looking for, or if you even find this forum useful at all. You sure, sound happy, nervous, or really happy? Like " :D :D"

Anyway, if you ever need to talk to someone, my PM box is always open!

And i'm dutch, for your last question. :p

If you are crazy then you'll fit in fine!

Welcome to the site, we have a mix from all over the world!

Hey there Jéssica, welcome to the forum! Do stick around, you might be able to make some new friends whom you can relate to.

thanks, guys :D

Rosebolt, I always sound happy, but I have my days :p Like I said I'm bipolar... you know, or I'm uncontrollably happy or I'm extremely depressed. Well, not extremely, but depressed xD
Like I said, I have my days and I don't know exactly how to classify them. Right now I'm ok, I guess, but yesterday I wasn't and I don't know why exactly o_O

Sigma, yeah crazy people rules :p

Welcome to the forums. You think you're crazy? That's nothing, Love. I'm from London in the United States Of England :D

Welcome! I'm new here as well, just signed up yesterdy. :) I actually was trying to teach myself Portuguese a couple years ago, but it was Brazilian Portuguese. The dialects between Portugal and Brazil are SO different! Keep in touch~

Welcome to the forum. Your English is perfectly good; much better than most of us. :)

Welcome to the forum Jessica. I hope that you find what you are looking for :) I'm here to help/listen if you ever want to PM me? There are a lot of nice people on this forum that'll probably be able to relate to you in some way shape or form. They are understanding and very helpful (they give a lot of great advice etc).
I'm from the UK and I'm English.

user 130057, do you think so? I'm surprised to hear that, but thanks :D

Hearmenow2012, thanks :) despite I love to make new friends, I really don't have the habit of PM people without... well... without a reasonable explanation. If you know what I mean xD
Perhaps I'm a bit shy... only a bit x)
But I would love if you want to PM me ... you or someone else :p
PS: I absolutely LOVE England *-*

btw, I can see I'm surrounded by amazing people here, thanks a lot :)

Hi Jéssica Soares!! Welcome to this site! I hope you have fun here. <3 You seem very interesting! Feel free to PM me if ya wanna chat. :p

My nationality is American. I'm from California. =)

well... you're saying I seem very interesting (btw, why's that? xD)... hell yeah I want to chat with you :p
omg, California *-*
once again, I'm surrounded by amazing people who live in fantastic places :')

Hi hun,

Welcome to the forum. I do hope you stick around. As for crazy bring it on i love crazy.. i'm insane we'll get on great :D

I'm German but have lived in England for 18 years now i think...

Latest posts

Back