Heya everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guypatrick

Reaction score
Well...hahhaa....

I think its pretty obvious why Ive registered for this forum. I am pretty lonely right now. I am 26 I am currently working as executive admin for an oil/petrol corp. in the GCC (Gulf Country Counsel) Middle East...Ive been here for about a little over a year now. I have 3 friends here but social life in general is next to nil...I hardly ever get together with them...back stateside I really dont have so great a friend base...trod a little off the beaten path in university I was on the 5 year plan and went to over 3 schools until I settled down...and now that Ive been out for over 2 years Ive been quickly losing touch with people I knew...and now when I find out about them they are all getting married hahaha! Im going to try to keep the pity party dampened down but its tough treading when you havent been out on a date in over a year and half...much less have somebody other than your parents and sister to talk to you know like everyday things...not much to do in this country I am in and I know its all going to be just fine in the end but you know its tough going particularly when the social base that you have found, like me with my church, someone who is round your age and not below you in working class. Maybe this is just lack of patience but its upsetting nonetheless and thats why Im here I need some support because though money seems to spurt out of every hole in the ground here it certainly cant buy happiness...at all.

hope yall are doing well I am glad I registered for this I think it might help.

-guy

Latest posts

Back