Hi all from Ireland

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juntavich

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hey..

Just joined up last night and already noticing some threads on here that really resonate with me..that feeling of just being cut off from things is very strong and can be so frustrating..

Hard to find solidarity when you find it so hard to open up to people or even interact, so I hope I can meet some interesting people on here that can share their stories and ideas and hopefully meet some new friends

So..

Hey there!

Hello juntavich and welcome

I hope this place can help you to feel less cut off

juntavich said:
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hey..

Just joined up last night and already noticing some threads on here that really resonate with me..that feeling of just being cut off from things is very strong and can be so frustrating..

Hard to find solidarity when you find it so hard to open up to people or even interact, so I hope I can meet some interesting people on here that can share their stories and ideas and hopefully meet some new friends

So..

Hey there!

Hey how are you settling in here? I've been here a little while but already made some good penpalls :)

Latest posts

Back