Hi all..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madmaxz18

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure what this makes me.. but I feel pathetic. I've actually made an account on here. You know you're lonely when you see a site like this and your eyes light up. I haven't got many friends, and I don't talk to many people. I'm on my computer almost all the time, and I'm very lonely.

To tell you a little about myself I'm 18, and I turn 19 this March. I like to write poetry and I sometimes like to rap. I played bass guitar and worked on computers since I was 10 (I know that's really hard to believe). I've been in search of a love for a while, but that's not why I'm here (and I think that's against the rules). //ironic

I live way out in South Dakota, but I used to live in Pennsylvania. The town I used to live in was filled with crime and murder, so my family moved out here for a new beginning. I've been lonely since I was 14, but it's gotten worse since moving here.

Now I'm just flapping my mouth, I'm sure if there was something you wanted to know you all would just ask. Besides, a conversation would be nice for a change, like.. lemon on my glass of water.

You like to rap? I'm quite into hip-hop.

I'm new around here too but as far as I can see it's a very friendly atmosphere. Hope to see you around the forums :)

Haha yeah I do. I saw you were new, I read your post. Seeing your picture made me need a ciggaret so bad I'm rolling one up as I type this (from butts).

And sometimes I even freestyle if that helps me rep on the forum at all. Ha jk

Rolling from butts is a bad time man, been there. I'd email you a smoke or two if we had the technology :p
It's good to freestyle, it can be so therapeutic and really help get the demons out your head I think.

So how come you feel lonely? Do you have trouble making friends or just not have much opportunity to meet people or something?

I don't really know how to get out in the world. All I really know how to do is make bass lines, fix a computer, or make a piece of art with words. I have 2 friends in town, but you can't hound your friends of course. My best friend I never met, and he has social phobia.

I have LOADS of time to do anything, I'm on my PC just about 24/8 (not a typo nor exaggeration). lol

There isn't any local spot people hang out, other than already established groups. In school people would talk to me, but never really KNOW me.

I guess I was drawn bad cards or something.

Well, it happens.
At least you're creative, if you weren't, then holy crud you'd be bored as hell.

I wouldn't really know what to advise to meet some like-minded peeps, are there any other people in the local area that are into rhyming/graffiti or things like that? There might be some people you could work on tracks with or something?

Oh yeah, my friend a few doors down and I always turn on the beats and rap about out "gangster lives". Of course it's all fake but it's fun. Really fun to rap about food or anything else that would be funny in a rap.

Ha, not that you asked to read this rubbish but it's a basic idea of what I wanna do next:

Pans n' hands, pans n' hands,
I gotta have me my pans n' hands,
Pans n' hands, pans n' hands,
I gotta have me my pans n' hands,

Dishes! Dishes! My mom be bitchin,
Gotta get up off my ass and go clean kitchen,
Sister be mad, screamin out my name Max,
Gotta put dishes away, man what a drag,

I hate doin dishes, that honeysuckle be gay,
Got a big pile always stacked up at the end of the day,
Forget dishes man, I don't do em anyway,
So now I'm buyin paper plates just to throw em away,

Don't need dishes, all I need is pans,
Who needs silverware when I can eat with my hands?

//you get the jist lol
And this is NOT one of my good works, but I think the good ones are a little too explicit to post lolol. Looks like everyone will just have to buy my CD. jk

Haha, I like it, it's amusing.
But now you've got me thinking about the fact that there's a huge pile of dishes in my sink D:

If you've ever watched the movie Step Brothers it goes to the beat of Boats N Hoe's. And man, sisters are for dishes, well I'm pretty sure of that (kidding).

Latest posts

Back