Hi all :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FindingmyFillory

Reaction score
Hi all,

Ummm so I never really know what to say in these types of situations... So I'll stick to the basics and hope you'll forgive me for being brief.

I'm 27 and have lived in Dublin, Ireland my whole life. I've always had a bit of trouble connecting with people around me and after a few low points in my later teen years I developed a wee bit of a self esteem issue but I always managed.... "Just keep swimming" right. Anyway last year I quit smoking using those anti smoking tablets and since then it's kind of come to a head. I've just found myself to be so shy and unsure within myself that it makes being around others even harder.

I'm trying to make the first steps back to a happier place and having lurked for a bit this seems like a pretty awesome place to be able to come to for support, tea and virtual hugs.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the forum.

Been a while since i read the Fillory books. Hope you find your your way through this land called ALL. :)

Thanks Gabriel 😄 I just finished them for the first time last week and I'm sure I'll do just fine because as far as I can, you all are the cozy horse!

Thanks Wolvesjr 😄

Hey and welcome to ALL. Where im from we dont drink our tea hot we drink it on ice, but its been freezing here lately so if you offered me a cup of the hot stuff i wouldnt turn it down :). Glad to have you with us.

Thanks Katerina and Callie :shy:

Hey Shadetree the only kind of iced tea I know is the long island kind....that counts right?

FindingmyFillory said:
Thanks Katerina and Callie :shy:

Hey Shadetree the only kind of iced tea I know is the long island kind....that counts right?

A LOT more than id like to admit lol, yeah it definitely counts haha.

Latest posts

Back