Hi all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steman86

Reaction score
Hi all

32 years old and feeling like I am just wasting my life away. Losing people around knowing that they're truly missed. Can't help but think if something happened to me nothing would change and nobody would bat an eye lid.
Even the people I've been close to all walk away. It's not that I blame others. I have so many faults and I guess I'm hoping sooner or later I can just hit the reset button. This all seems so negative and I'm quite positive normally. I guess it's easier telling strangers something than the few people I know!!

Hello, Steman86. Welcome to ALL. :)

I'm 33 myself and I can greatly relate to what you're saying. I too feel the very same, often. Although I blame myself for a lot of people exiting my life. As I got older I found certain friendships too exhausting and pushed a lot of people I loved away, selfishly. Lack of life and work balance doesn't help the selfishness of free time either.

Mostly cannot stand any drama or toxic hypocritical people these days. Need to steer clear from there before becoming self-righteously bitter like a lot of older people become unfortunately. :( The world is turning more cynical and less empathetic. Have to be very careful to actually learn from bad experiences rather than turn into what you hate without realizing it (sorry I'm rambling now lol).

Anyways, really wish the reset button existed as well. It's always most certainly easier to say certain things to strangers you don't know in anonymity.

I don't know your situation entirely but I'm sure at least one person would miss you (if they don't already but don't express) if something happened to you.

I can't help but feel like the 30s is the new social mid-life crisis these days with our generation haha.

Latest posts

Back