Hi, everyone! I'm new here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Believer_11

Reaction score
Hi, everyone I've been lonely all my life and because i'm so shy and have no confidence, it's hard for me to make friends. I'm even afraid to approach people in online chat rooms. I hope this forum helps me to be more at ease with the whole friendship thing. By the way, could you guys visit this site please? >>>>>>>>> wish: http://www.real-wishes.com. If your unsure of it, google the website first, for safety. I wouldn't send you spam or any kind of virus.

View attachment 2

Attachments

• wish-3.jpg
    wish-3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 208
Lol! Thank you for the welcome and i'm glad you like the website. I hope your wishes come true if you decide to try it.

Welcome to the site, but I wouldn't post that link too often or it could be classed as spam.

Yeah, google the website! Its a scam. Some guy made it and eventually asks you to pay money to have your "wish granted". You've been warned and Believer_11 is a spammer who sends PMs to people and then sends them the link to this site after one message.

Please do not be spamming links to sites to members unless asked specifically for the link. This type of behavior is a good way to get yourself banned.

Latest posts

Back