Hi everyone ..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang on!
Name: Kate, lives near London, likes horses.
You haven't recently married a bloke named William have you?
OMG.

It's an honour to have you join our little group here your highness.
;)

In a lonely place said:
Hang on!
Name: Kate, lives near London, likes horses.
You haven't recently married a bloke named William have you?
OMG.

It's an honour to have you join our little group here your highness.
;)

Hi.... I WISH!!!! ;) Thanks for the welcome x

Macaroni said:
Hi Kate, welcome

Hi Marc, lucky thing living in Devon!!

Kate said:
Hi my name is Kate and I live near London. I'm quite shy and don't have a great deal of confidence. I like reading, walking, drawing and horses.. I find it very hard to talk to people because of shyness and anxiety..

Hi Kate and welcome. I'm pretty new here as well and still trying to find the courage to 'join in', so I understand the anxiety. I think you will really like it here, everyone seems to identify - it's nice to know we're not all alone in...well....feeling all alone, lol. :)

MissGuided said:
Kate said:
Hi my name is Kate and I live near London. I'm quite shy and don't have a great deal of confidence. I like reading, walking, drawing and horses.. I find it very hard to talk to people because of shyness and anxiety..

Hi Kate and welcome. I'm pretty new here as well and still trying to find the courage to 'join in', so I understand the anxiety. I think you will really like it here, everyone seems to identify - it's nice to know we're not all alone in...well....feeling all alone, lol. :)
Hi, it's taken me ages to get any confidence to come back on here... shyness really does hold me back.. it is nice to not feel so alone though :shy:

I like having you here Kate.

Please stay.

I know you're shy, but please try and stay.

Thanks SophiaGrace, I'm not going to leave.. it's just so difficult to post anything, doesn't matter what age you are!! Even on a forum shyness is a total hindrance!!! Thanks for your message... :)

Latest posts

Back