Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just thought I'd join up here as it seems like a supportive community. Not particularly good at expressing myself but essentially my loneliness/depression has been crippling me since my early teens and seems to be getting worse no matter how pro-active I am, games and music are a short lived crutch.

It feels like most people are very quick to heap the blame or think that there are instant solutions to what are often deep rooted problems, even if they are well intentioned I have learned to keep my problems to myself.

p.s did the name of this forum make anyone else think of that Ace Of Base song? :p

Hi welcome to the site, hmmm, now I want a BLT sandwich!

PS - Yes I know that song too!

sandwichestime said:
Just thought I'd join up here as it seems like a supportive community. Not particularly good at expressing myself but essentially my loneliness/depression has been crippling me since my early teens and seems to be getting worse no matter how pro-active I am, games and music are a short lived crutch.

It feels like most people are very quick to heap the blame or think that there are instant solutions to what are often deep rooted problems, even if they are well intentioned I have learned to keep my problems to myself.

p.s did the name of this forum make anyone else think of that Ace Of Base song? :p

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

ladyforsaken said:
Don't think I know Ace of Base though.

You really don't know Ace of Base? I bet you have heard this song before:

[video=youtube]

Welcome to the forum. :)

The only Ace of Base song I know is "I Saw The Sign." I haven't heard it in about 20 years, though.

hi and welcome!
when you said ace of base, here's what I remembered from my 90's childhood days, lol:
[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back