hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x"porious

Reaction score
another lonely poster here because...

it seems that i just can't find that very special friend. someone whom you just know is going to call and then they do. just one would do. i'm not greedy.i had one or two once but they drift off and i never see them again. i suppose i ought to have mentioned not to leave. circumstances usually get in the way, so i can't keep them. if i found another i would be happy as whinnie the pooh. and where i live, i only know my neighbors who are friendly enough but always seem to busy. and i don't like to pester anyone.

so i have just applied for better jobs as i think that may help. my current job is full of clicky people and i feel i don't fit there. i do want a friend,it's not that i don't make any effort, but i need to feel something, for it to develop and last if you know what i mean.
so it's a lonely world right now.

Hi there, welcome. Hope you find that what you look for here. Cheers :)

Hello and welcome :). Good friends are hard to come by. Lots of great people here though. If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me ;)

Hey x, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll be able to find some people on here you can connect with and make new friends.

Hi and welcome, this is good place to find a friend, I hope you do :)

Latest posts

Back