Hi, everyone :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H-1000

Reaction score
Hi,

I just signed up and I wanted to introduce myself. There isn't really much to say about myself. I'm 19 and I'm alone. I don't really have anyone in my life other than my dad. I hope to find some friends here.

Have a good day!

Hi there, I'm in a relationship, but feel quite alone and lonely a lot of the time. I'm here also to find some support and friendship. So far so good, I'm feeling more validated just posting and interacting here with people. Hope you have a good experience too.

Hi H-1000. Sorry to hear that you have such a small family. I too have a small family due to fragmentation from my parents divorcing. My brother seems to side and live with my father, and I live with my mother. What I have done to try to alleviate this is to make good lifelong friends that become like family. Be careful who you choose and I've found it's very difficult to get to that point in someone's heart.

Welcome to ALL. :)

H-1000 said:
Hi,

I just signed up and I wanted to introduce myself. There isn't really much to say about myself. I'm 19 and I'm alone. I don't really have anyone in my life other than my dad. I hope to find some friends here.

Have a good day!

H-1000 said:
I feel really lonely. I visit the forums and I don't know what to do. I don't have anyone to contact and I can't even get the courage to start a thread. I guess this message is a start.

I think it is a good start. The forums work well for some, for others it can be a struggle and painful experience. It's so easy to be overlooked. I hope you are well.

Welcome H-1000 to our forum. It may take a little getting used to, but everyone is very nice.

Anna

Welcome to this forum! I have no doubt that you will soon find some decent people here to talk to. Also you will surely find a lot of topics and postings here quite interesting, H-1000.
Have a good weekend!

Latest posts

Back