Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattathyah

Reaction score
Hi, I´m new around here, my name´s Matthew and I´m from Ireland but I´m living in Spain. I thought that it would be good to talk to people that don´t really know me for a bit of help/opinion now and again because I find it hard to ask the people who are closest to me. I will try my best to reply to all msgs and will try to help other the same way I need it :)
Any questions, feel free to ask.

Top of the morning to you,Matthew,welcome to ALL forum. Plenty of friendly people on here,but keep it too yourself,..........I get the feeling one or two people on here have "issues"! Just joking! Enjoy your time on here.

Hi there Mattathyah, welcome aboard the good ship ALL.

Where abouts in Ireland are you from originally? If you don't mind me asking.

Originally from the ards peninsula up north haha but I was 8 when I moved to Spain.

mattathyah said:
Originally from the ards peninsula up north haha but I was 8 when I moved to Spain.

Lovely area, I was there a few years ago for a charity stunt, flew a stuntplane out of Newtonards, made a weekend of it & visited Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede & crossed Strangford Loch on the ferry. A very hectic weekend but brilliant fun.

I'm guessing you don't have much left if any of that lovely Irish accent.

Alma lost her spoon said:
mattathyah said:

Lovely area, I was there a few years ago for a charity stunt, flew a stuntplane out of Newtonards, made a weekend of it & visited Giants Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede & crossed Strangford Loch on the ferry. A very hectic weekend but brilliant fun.

I'm guessing you don't have much left if any of that lovely Irish accent.

Haven´t lost it a bit, strong as always. I miss the green green grass!!!

Latest posts

Back