Hi everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan80

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am Dan, I have joined this forum because I am so lonely. I don't mix with people to well and I can be very clingy and scare people away. 

Any way I am glad to be here and look forward to my time here.

Dan80 said:
Hi everyone I am Dan, I have joined this forum because I am so lonely. I don't mix with people to well and I can be very clingy and scare people away. 

Welcome to the forums! 
I hope you'll find people to talk to here.

Dan80 said:

welcome aboard! i'm thinking of creating a topic where everyone can write something everyday, talking with others and give them support or just make them feel not alone. You are in? :D

Unix said:
Dan80 said:

welcome aboard! i'm thinking of creating a topic where everyone can write something everyday, talking with others and give them support or just make them feel not alone. You are in? :D

Hi thank you for the welcome, I am in on the topic idea.

Hey Dan welcome to the forum :)

Have you tried meetup.com? It's a cool place where you can meetup with people that have similar interests.

Otherwise just doing things to try and keep your self busy helps, such as walking, biking, sudoku, or trying to learn a musical instrument.

Dan80 said:

Heellooooo and welcoooomme XD

Hope you have a good time here :)

Perhaps you can tell us the purpose of you joining this forum? To make friends? Perhaps to learn to change something about yourself as well maybe? We'd love to get to know more about you so let us know!

Welcome to ze forum :p

I guess I can be seen as clingy too, happens when one is bored with ADHD and only hangs out with ones mother, I suppose :D

Latest posts

Back