Hi from Australia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happyfase

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm so happy I stumbled across this forum because I think it's exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to involve myself with the community. I find the best relief from my depression and loneliness is to talk to other people who are feeling similar emotions. I suppose it's like how they say in high school; that teaching someone else can help you learn the material yourself.

I don't want to divulge too much personal stuff straight away, but a quick summary: I'm a nerd. I program for fun and sometimes confine myself to my room obsessed with whatever idea I've hatched. My life's been spiraling towards nothingness since I involved myself with drugs and stopped going to class, but I'm--thankfully--moving away from that now.

Anyways, I won't bore you all with straight away! Feel free to call me Mark if you like or simply Happyfase. :D And if anyone has Ventrilo and would like to just chill out and talk sometime I'm sweet for that!

Happyfase said:
Hey everyone!

I'm so happy I stumbled across this forum because I think it's exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to involve myself with the community. I find the best relief from my depression and loneliness is to talk to other people who are feeling similar emotions. I suppose it's like how they say in high school; that teaching someone else can help you learn the material yourself.

I don't want to divulge too much personal stuff straight away, but a quick summary: I'm a nerd. I program for fun and sometimes confine myself to my room obsessed with whatever idea I've hatched. My life's been spiraling towards nothingness since I involved myself with drugs and stopped going to class, but I'm--thankfully--moving away from that now.

Anyways, I won't bore you all with straight away! Feel free to call me Mark if you like or simply Happyfase. :D And if anyone has Ventrilo and would like to just chill out and talk sometime I'm sweet for that!

greetings. i'm new here too. hope this works out well for both of us =)

Latest posts

Back