Hi from East Europe

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhoenixSoul

Reaction score
:D So my name is Julian, i'm like 22 and i finally decided to become a hikikomori so joining this forum was my first logical option.I was always a loner and i enjoy it, the sillence and peace is just wonderfull until i met my ex gf,than had a 6 year relationship witch ended in a pretty uncool way :) so i am now finally able to be alone.I live alone in my own house on the first floor :),sometimes going at night downstairs is creepy :)).I like to travel alot,i like to do it alone but familly always wants to follow :>.So i'm kinda glad i joined here and who knows what will happen,maybe find some ppl like me,have nice conversations,exchange ideas.:rolleyes2:

eer....actually, most people aren't really reclusive, but welcome to the forum anyways. :p

Hii Julian, I'm Caroline ^___^ I find it quite surprising that you actually LIKE being alone.
that's a nightmare to me D: and wow, a 6 year relationship is a really long time :O!!

Latest posts

Back