Hi, from Washington state

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogerwashere

Reaction score
Hi my name is roger I'm a young guy, I've been through a lot of stuff in my life, problems having to do with drug addiction. I have been out of rehab less than a month and now that I am a new person I have been left really lonely but sober. I look forward to reading some stuff here and hopefully meet some people that are going through what I am going through or people that have gone through what I have gone through or just some really cool people that can give me really cool advice. I look forward to meeting some of you :D

Hi roger, welcome. I am not going though or have gone through drug addiction but I think most of us have addictions that tend to destroy us and we can find some common ground about going through it and pass it. I hope you are doing well on that. Welcome again and hope you make good friends here :)

I hope you have fun here Roger! I am sort of new myself, but I know that we'll get along famously! Welcome to the Forum :)

Latest posts

Back