Hi guys...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missvixengirl

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm 19, I live in Brazil in Rio de Janeiro I'm brunett, brown eyes and a normal kind of girl ... I think.
During childhood I was a happy child, communicative and I had friends and everything else, the problem happened during adolescence I don't know what happened, but I got very shy and with low self esteem.
I moved to a small city then, I could make some friends but I always feel like the freak in the group, the one that never goes to parties and do not like to talk.
I never go to a party ... simply because I get nervous, I can not dance I feel observed and judged by all.
The worst is that my family does not understand me, they call me quiet, shy and other things that I hate and some think I am lesbian, because I never had a boyfriend.
They compare me with my cousin who is the opposite of me.
The truth is that I'm not a lesbian, it could be easier if I was, but I just do not feel attracted to women.
I am of those girls that look men in the street or I really like the guy but I can't tell him ou make a move sometimes I talk to them and try to show interest but I get scared to play the fool so I can not even look the person in the eye.
I would love to have a boyfriend. Having someone who like me for real.
And I never been kissed and I'm virgin.
I feel very lonely, I can not talk about it with anyone here, they don't get it.
I guess I'm a nice girl, I like music, movies, tv shows and books I also like comic books, huge fan of marvel comics and dc, I also like animes and mangas... I'm kind of a geek =]
I want to make friends...

There is nothing contradicting about your post, missvixengirl. I understand everything you said and can somewhat relate to it.

Welcome to the forum and I am sure you will find something to benefit you here, regardless of some other people that might make it difficult for you to feel welcome.... :D

Reggie Jected said:
Of course the contradicting statements about not being able to talk with anyone here and wanting to make friends is a little confusing...

By "here" I think she meant where she lives.

Welcome, missvixengirl :D I hope you'll be able to find some good people here who can definitely relate to you - there's quite a few.

Reggie Jected said:
I fear that I am taken far too seriously...

oh well, besides this thread is about Miss Vixen. Hello to you up there.

Why would you make fun of new people gathering guts to post. You don't even know them and some of them might not take it as lightly as you intended. Some people can't always take a joke specially if it's personal. Even if some thinks it's so shallow. That's why we joke to people we feel they are comfortable with us joking and who we also feel comfortable with. Otherwise, you'd just turn out to be kind of a jerk. (not that I'm saying you are one. But some people might)

I mean no harm but I am also not joking. Some of us here have struggles with ourselves that we try to cope or over come. This is not a forum just for lonely people, we have people suffering from other issues too, including people who find it hard to take things as lightly as most would.

I hope you won't feel offended. That's really not my intention. I just want to help in making newbies feel welcome and comfortable here. Besides, there are other ways having fun that wont include making fun of other people (specially newbies)

Peace sir :)

Welcome Missvixengirl ^^

hello!
I think lots of people can relate to what you're saying. I was very happy and outgoing when I was young too but during adolescence I withdrew into my shell because I had low self-esteem and no one talked to me and wanted to get to know me.

Now I have some friends but still I feel like a freak sometimes cuz of my past. Maybe everyone feels this way but keeps in to themselves. About not going to parties, its no big deal. Just because you don't like to go parties or clubbing (its big where I live for people my age), doesn't mean you're not cool or weird. Its not everyone's cup of tea.

I've never been kissed or have a boyfriend either and I'm 18. Neither have some of my friends. Time is on your side so whats the rush anyways.

p.s. Brazilian girls are hot.

Oh, a (mini) riot up there, how exciting ;)

Welcome, missvixengirl! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and I'm confident you'll make some friends here, plenty of nice people around :)

Latest posts

Back