Hi hi hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boring-Weirdo

Reaction score
Hey, I just joined. I'm hoping I can post a bit maybe, fit in a bit maybe, and not get banned maybe.

I'm probably not so different from many of you. I'm 29 years old, live with my parents, have never been employed, am overweight, and have the condition known as aspergers.

I'm working on losing weight, but the rest is not changing.

I lost my virginity about 7 months ago. Since then it's been a 6 month dry-spell of no sex. I message all the ladies on dating sites, but nothing comes to fruition.

I feel like I presently enjoy life as much as is possible for me, with the glaring exception of sex. I want girls to have sex with me, and I'm not choosy about who. But it seems no one wants me at all. I am hoping when/if I lose weight girls will respond better to my advances.

Appropriate member of this forum am I?

Boring-Weirdo said:
Hey, I just joined. I'm hoping I can post a bit maybe, fit in a bit maybe, and not get banned maybe.

Why would you think you'd get banned?

Welcome to the forum.

EveWasFramed said:
Boring-Weirdo said:

Welcome to the forum.

I get banned from every forum I join. People hate me. :p

EveWasFramed said:
Boring-Weirdo said:
EveWasFramed said:
Boring-Weirdo said:

Welcome to the forum.

Why do people hate you? :p

I can't figure out the particulars. I'm an irreverent, nihilistic, cynical misanthrope... So I guess it's just my personality in general.

If you can help me realize my socializing errors, and maybe adjust my behavior to be more palatable, I'd be much appreciative. :)

Boring-Weirdo said:
If you can help me realize my socializing errors, and maybe adjust my behavior to be more palatable, I'd be much appreciative. :)

The members of the forum will generally make it known if you float into waters that are questionable, as far as behavior. If they don't, then the mods are usually pretty good about that. You read the user agreement when you signed up - you may want to read over it again, just to be sure you have a clear picture. Also, a good way to see what's acceptable and what isn't, is to read a lot of threads and post a lot. I hope this helps. :)

EveWasFramed said:
Boring-Weirdo said:

The members of the forum will generally make it known if you float into waters that are questionable, as far as behavior. If they don't, then the mods are usually pretty good about that. You read the user agreement when you signed up - you may want to read over it again, just to be sure you have a clear picture. Also, a good way to see what's acceptable and what isn't, is to read a lot of threads and post a lot. I hope this helps. :)

Hey thanks. Actually, I never break any of the rules when I get banned. I am usually just labeled a "troll" and banned for that reason, at least ostensibly. Bit of "mob rules" stuff there. Nonetheless, I will re-read the user agreement and rules.

Can I have a link to the user agreements? I can't seem to find it. :(

Also, I came across this thread whilst looking: http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9070

This thread disturbs me a tad because it states users should use "common sense", a feature I am distinctly lacking, to decide appropriate posting behaviors.

I am worried I will unwittingly offend long-term members, and thus cause my own expulsion. Are there any rules of etiquette someone can point me to, so I can avoid annoying other forum members? Thank you in advance! :)

Boring-Weirdo said:

Also, I came across this thread whilst looking: http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9070

This thread disturbs me a tad because it states users should use "common sense", a feature I am distinctly lacking, to decide appropriate posting behaviors.

I am worried I will unwittingly offend long-term members, and thus cause my own expulsion. Are there any rules of etiquette someone can point me to, so I can avoid annoying other forum members? Thank you in advance! :)

Ignore that thread. Trust me. As for common sense, Im sure you have plenty enough to know not to call people names and stuff like that. No racial slurs, sexist comments...those are frowned on. Don't encourage suicide and things like that. Im sure you will do fine.

EveWasFramed said:
Boring-Weirdo said:

Ignore that thread. Trust me. As for common sense, Im sure you have plenty enough to know not to call people names and stuff like that. No racial slurs, sexist comments...those are frowned on. Don't encourage suicide and things like that. Im sure you will do fine.
Alrighty, thanks a lot! I'll surely try not to be too horrible, and I hope this forum can tolerate me, for a time at least.

Boring-Weirdo said:
EveWasFramed said:
Boring-Weirdo said:
EveWasFramed said:
Boring-Weirdo said:

Welcome to the forum.

Why do people hate you? :p

I can't figure out the particulars. I'm an irreverent, nihilistic, cynical misanthrope... So I guess it's just my personality in general.

you sound like a pretty awesome ************ to me, although I could see getting a good fresia being hard with a personality like that

I hope you were joking. The OP may not be the one that will have anything to worry about.

Welcome to the forum Boring,

Sci-Fi said:
I hope you were joking. The OP may not be the one that will have anything to worry about.

Welcome to the forum Boring,

Thank you for the welcoming! :) And thank you to square as well.

Square was right: all I care about is sex. I don't want a relationship. My goal is to have sex with over 100 women, in a pitiful effort to make-up for my wasted life.

I will try not to be sexist, but I am a raging misogynist. ^_^

Perhaps I will observe this forum for some days before deciding whether or not it would be appropriate to attempt posting.

Boring-Weirdo said:

LOL...you think that might be why you get banned from other forums?
Just a friendly warning - misogynistic posts aren't at all welcome here.

EveWasFramed said:
Boring-Weirdo said:

LOL...you think that might be why you get banned from other forums?
Just a friendly warning - misogynistic posts aren't at all welcome here.

Then I imagine nihilism, cynicism, irreverence, and general misanthropy won't be welcome either.

Kinda sounds like *I* won't be welcome. :`(

Latest posts

Back