hi hi :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missymessy

Reaction score
Heya,

I don't reaaaally know what to say, but knowing me I'm sure it'll get ridiculously long regardless.

I'm in my mid 20's and from th'north of England.
After being diagnosed with a neurological condition at 19 I've gradually gone from a sociable outgoing person with shedloads going on and prospects....to a housebound desperatley lonely shell who feels like they're going nowhere :/

I don't really feel like I have much about me any more - all the friends have moved on to different cities and careers and lives while I'm stuck in the house all day every day.
It's only when you realise that you're starting to think Coronation Street is actual daily events that...y'know...you notice it's time to do sommat about it.

So here I am. Hopefully this place will give me some people to mutually ramble with before I go out of my tree completley.

Hope everyone is well today :)
x

Hello missymessy! :)

I'm sorry to hear about your condition and how it changed your life. However, I'm glad you've decided to try and turn things around, by taking that first step of joining up here. I hope it'll allow you to find the support and friendship that you undoubtedly deserve.

I'm also quite sure that it'll be better than Coronation Street, afterall, we do have our own share of dramatic events at times ;D

So stay tuned and enjoy your stay!

Hi missymessy!

I was going to say more or less what Peter just said!
What part of the North are you in? I'm in North Wales.

Jilted John said:
Hi missymessy!

I was going to say more or less what Peter just said!
What part of the North are you in? I'm in North Wales.

I'm currently in Salford....although the immense Scouse pride in me requires that I tell you I'm originally from Liverpool - despite you not asking :p

Used to holiday alot in North Wales as a kid... had a caravan in a place that I'm not even going to try and spell but it began with an A.
x

Peter Lorre said:
Hello missymessy! :)

I'm sorry to hear about your condition and how it changed your life. However, I'm glad you've decided to try and turn things around, by taking that first step of joining up here. I hope it'll allow you to find the support and friendship that you undoubtedly deserve.

I'm also quite sure that it'll be better than Coronation Street, afterall, we do have our own share of dramatic events at times ;D

So stay tuned and enjoy your stay!

Thankyou for your kind words! ...Although, do wash your mouth out. Nothing is better than Corrie. Tsk.
x

Latest posts

Back