Hi I am from Texas.........

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sahid Brown

Reaction score
Hello everybody here, I am from South Texas and for much of my life I have been lonely but there were some great times I wasn't. For most of life I have been too much of a coward and shy to confront life as it is. In middle and high school I always had girls hitting on me and picking on me to get their attention but I was too shy to talk to them back and I would hide in the bathroom stalls when I saw the group of girls that liked me. In middle school I was too shy to talk to anyone and I would usually hang out with the "losers", I have always had but when I finally got to highschool. I changed, and that was biggest mistake in my life. I went to the same highschool as my brother, and he has always been a trouble maker. He was a wannabe gang member and he was popular among the highschool crowd, as highschool is. I started to change when I started to hang out with him, I started to dress and think similar to him but I never acted like him in highschool. I was the same shy guy but with a different mentality through out high school. Lucky, I lost my virginity in highschool and have had experiences with girls through my life. But, I never really showed my true identity to people and thus didn't really develop an identity to myself and to people. So I never really, established a social life and relationships with people. It was just sporadic moments of fun but nothing that for the long run. I never really talked to my girl friend in highschool, we would just see each other in the weekend. So the relationship fell apart, after her I met a couple of other girls but I never called them back because I was afraid of life and really revealing my true identity. After that I feel in a 3 year depresssion and I was in deep issues, but now I am back and am glad that finally understand what my problem is. My real problem was being myself from the start. Any has similar experiences?

Welcome to the forum, Sahid :)

Great place and I am sure you will make lots of new friends!

Welcome Sahid :) I am pretty sure a lot of people have had issues with conformism in school.

My problem is the converse - if anything, I am being myself too much :)

You're not the guy calling me about my computer sending them "error messages" and want to fix it? LOL JK.

Never really had an experience like you in high school, but I've seen people I knew change into someone different. Such is high school.

Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts

Back