Hi, I'm a new memeber :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Annik!

Film Student too, so a useful resource for Norweigan cinema! :)

The good citizen: Hi :)

yeah, maybe sometime in the future the norwegian cinema will show one of my films.. here's to hoping :p

Annik92 said:

yeah, maybe sometime in the future the norwegian cinema will show one of my films.. here's to hoping :p

Lets hops so :)

The only Norwegian film I coud think off that I have seen is Dead Snow which involved zombie nazi's I think. Probably not the best introduction!

The Good Citizen said:
Annik92 said:

Lets hops so :)

The only Norwegian film I coud think off that I have seen is Dead Snow which involved zombie nazi's I think. Probably not the best introduction!

I have heard of it but I haven't seen it, I'm not to big on horror movies, I tend to stay behind the pillow and hands covering my ears :p

Oh I'll watch anything, old, foreign language and confusing normally. Although I have just watched captain america ha :)

The Good Citizen said:
Oh I'll watch anything, old, foreign language and confusing normally. Although I have just watched captain america ha :)

I just watched captain america as well, I liked it :p

Latest posts

Back