Hi, I'm from China.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael_BJFU said:
I want to make friend via msn. So you can post a PM to me.
I'm 22 years old guy, and study in a university for MD.

您好,

我的名字是潘正祥, 我帮公司'三井' 联络跟我们在上海的部门. 我能讲流利的普通话,但我的写作仍然是不好的 因为我是在美国出生的。

欢迎,我希望从你的中文学习!

IgnoredOne said:
Michael_BJFU said:
I want to make friend via msn. So you can post a PM to me.
I'm 22 years old guy, and study in a university for MD.

您好,

我的名字是潘正祥, 我帮公司'三井' 联络跟我们在上海的部门. 我能讲流利的普通话,但我的写作仍然是不好的 因为我是在美国出生的。

欢迎,我希望从你的中文学习!

额,你有MSN号码吗?有的话给我PM

I wish I spoke Chinese. I'm a sucker for kung-fu movies, and the best I've managed to learn vocally are 'Search!', 'Kill!', 'Buddha bless you' and 'You're not the real abbot!' Also, surprised that IgnoredOne speaks chinese.

Bread said:
I wish I spoke Chinese. I'm a sucker for kung-fu movies, and the best I've managed to learn vocally are 'Search!', 'Kill!', 'Buddha bless you' and 'You're not the real abbot!' Also, surprised that IgnoredOne speaks chinese.

Japanese, then Russian next.

Bread said:

You know that the chinese is called one of the most difficult languages in the world. Haha, :D, you will have to try your best.

1 billion. I am surprised that there aren't more on the forum since they make up such a large percentage of the world.

Welcome Michael from China! I hope you'll enjoy your stay :)

One day I shall endeavour to learn chinese, but that day is not today! ;)

uhg
i shouldve never stopped studying
welcm tho michael

Welcome! :) I'm technically Chinese (Mandarin) but I don't speak/read/write it very well. :shy: Hope you feel at home here.

Latest posts

Back