Hi, I'm new here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseblood

Reaction score
Hello there. How do you do?
I don't really know what to say on these introduction threads. I am 17 years old, I'm a very quiet girl, and i have Anxiety issues. I have always been on my own and done things on my own, not always by choice. I have joined many forums, and i hope this one will help me. I look forward to posting and talking to people on here. :)

How are you all? I am new t this forum and i welcome to all of you guys here in this thread and i am happy that i am a part of this great forum, having great posts in it, thanks guys
Have a nice day.

Hi roseblood. I am also new here. I feel that way about myself too. My personal history seems similar. It would really be nice if we had a chance to talk to each other! I look forward to it.

xrchz said:
Hi roseblood. Welcome. How are you today? What's at the front of your mind this week?

Thank you. I'm well today. Feeling lonesome but also very stressed.

lon.for0110 said:
Hi roseblood. I am also new here. I feel that way about myself too. My personal history seems similar. It would really be nice if we had a chance to talk to each other! I look forward to it.
me too!
And thank you to everybody else who replied :)

Latest posts

Back