Hi,Im new here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
charlie said:
bureau said:
hej hej. hur är läget? din engelska är bättre än min svenska.

hej hej,jotack läget är bara bra.hur har du lärt dig svenska?

jag var en utbytesstudent i ett år i sverige. trevligt att träffa dig! :)

Oceanmist23 said:
Hi Charlie, welcome to the forum :)
Very nice to see another Scandinavian here, although obviously I don't wish for anyone to be lonely.

I'm from Norway, 23 years old and soon to be 24 (time flies!)
I'm sorry to hear about your brother, my condolences.

charlie said:
I basically have one friend. I really appreciate her but she has got friends of her own and I dont wanna bother her too much.
I used to have a lot of friends before but as time went on,most of them went abroad to work and study and here I am (hello self-pity)living at my parents and watchin telly 24/7 and feeling miserable:(

I can relate to this. I have two friends. One of them lives in London, and the other lives about 800 meters from my flat, yet still I don't see her much because she's got loads of friends of her own, and it seems there's never a good time to visit her.

When I was in school (age 6-16) I had a really good friend in my class, plus a few other friends from the class below mine. Now they've all moved away to work and study while I'm here with my TV and my laptop... Not exactly the type of companionship I was looking for...

I hope this forum can be of help to you. There's a lot of great people here, so feel free to PM any one of them, me included :)
I'd love to talk any time.

Edit----- Just noticed your birthday is on 30.11, mine too!! How freaky but cool lol :D

Hi Oceanmist!

Hvordan har du det?Did I get it right??:p
I totally regonize the feeling of not wanting to bother someone when they have other friends that they spend time with.
The feeling of being very close yet very far is horrible and at times when the feeling of lonliness is at its worse I begin to question myself,is there something wrong with me,am I so ugly and horrible as a person?

On the other hand,I like being alone at times,and I really need time alone to read,walk and think.

Im always this ambivalent and confused,just get used to it:D

bureau said:
charlie said:
bureau said:
hej hej. hur är läget? din engelska är bättre än min svenska.

hej hej,jotack läget är bara bra.hur har du lärt dig svenska?

jag var en utbytesstudent i ett år i sverige. trevligt att träffa dig! :)

Vart studerade du?
eller vi kan ta det via Pm istället:)

Welcome Charlie

Welcome to A Lonely Life.

First I would like to say I am deeply sorry for your brother's passing. He at least had someone come to his funeral that has remembered him for such a long time. By the sounds of it, it seems like your brother was a good man. Still being remembered by people even after years of not seeing one another shows the effect and impression they have put on people.

Good luck in uni and you will always have someone to chat with and vent with here.

Take care.

Latest posts

Back