Hi, I'm new here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilly man

Reaction score
I'm 16, live in Southeast Missouri in the United States. I am computer illiterate, friendless, a social misfit, emo, drama queen that would like to have people to talk to and (hopefully) one close male friend to really talk about guys stuff and accept me as I am, warts and all. I have a habit of talking too much and I bore people. I love humor, wit, sensitivity, compassion and talkers. I guess I have a big feminine side in my personality but I also love football, wrestling and baseball. I am a championship boxer in Golden Gloves for my weight class and region. I have a quick temper if I am disrespected or if someone I care about is disrespected. I am bi-sexual and love girls and guys. I have many, many issues from my past that interfere with the real me. I just want to talk, have fun and, maybe, make friends, especially a good friend.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Chilly, I know you from MVC all though I don't post very often there. I did PM you one time (pluto) ;)

Anyway regardless of all the controversy I have seen around you on MVC you have for me never done anything that wrong. So all in all good to see you here, Welcome :)

Latest posts

Back