Hi, I'm new

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHydromancer

Reaction score
Ok, so I wasn't sure whether anyone's going to bother reading this, but I've been surprised before, so here goes nothing...

Hi, I'm a 14 year old girl living in Denmark. I found this site while randomly surfing the web in one of my depressions.
Until six-seven months ago I went to school. I was back then in 8th class. There I got good marks in most subjects, and had a few friends.

I was incredibly lucky, and I knew it very well, because before we moved to Denmark 3-4 years ago, my life was crap. We lived in Germany, but that's another story.

Now, I do homeschooling with my dad who teaches me, and I'm preparing for the exams you do at the end of 9th class in Denmark. I have no friends now, and most of the time I feel more dead than alive.
Not that that's anything new for me, but it's still not nice to have gained so much only to lose it all again. Therefore I have slipped back into my depressions, and mostly live in my own world. That's kinda how I found this website, so I figured that I could give it a shot.

That's all for now, I guess...

Hey there, welcome to the forum. Gosh you're very young. Possibly the youngest around here?

Sorry to hear that you're quite lonely.. homeschooling wouldn't help but I guess you can always try to join other hobbies or activities at clubs or somewhere to widen your social circle?

Hope you'll make some friends here too though, people here are awesome.

Poguesy said:
G'day :D

Do you like beans?

**** it Poguesy. We ALL love beans. Okay?

ladyforsaken said:
Hey there, welcome to the forum. Gosh you're very young. Possibly the youngest around here?

Sorry to hear that you're quite lonely.. homeschooling wouldn't help but I guess you can always try to join other hobbies or activities at clubs or somewhere to widen your social circle?

Everyone asks me that question, aren't you a little young?
I like to say that it's just a number. My experience is probably that of a much older person.

I suck at team sports, but I do play chess and Magic: The Gathering.
I also quite like drawing/painting, reading and writing and I'm generally quite appreciative of the arts. Not that anyone else in the small town that I live in does...

TheHydromancer said:
Everyone asks me that question, aren't you a little young?
I like to say that it's just a **** number. My experience is probably that of a much older person.

I wasn't really asking, I was just commenting that we've got a young member around here. Not that it's anything wrong.
And yes, I do feel that age is just a number. Experience wise - well that depends who you compare to.

Cool that you can draw and paint. I've always wanted to do that too. My writing.. has long gone.

ladyforsaken said:
I wasn't really asking, I was just commenting that we've got a young member around here. Not that it's anything wrong.
And yes, I do feel that age is just a number. Experience wise - well that depends who you compare to.

Cool that you can draw and paint. I've always wanted to do that too. My writing.. has long gone.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Unfortunately I sometimes post things in a way I later realize was impolite, even rude.
I really need to get back into a routine where I check my posts thoroughly before posting them...

TheHydromancer said:
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Unfortunately I sometimes post things in a way I later realize was impolite, even rude.
I really need to get back into a routine where I check my posts thoroughly before posting them...

Haha.. it's all right, I wasn't hurt. Just clarifying, that's all. Don't worry.
Let's all chill out and have a welcome party for you. :)

I'm writing a book right now which I'm planning to make a series of five books out of.
Other than that I also sometimes write fanfictions or short stories if appealing.

Edit: Wait, you write too?

TheHydromancer said:
I'm writing a book right now which I'm planning to make a series of five books out of.
Other than that I also sometimes write fanfictions or short stories if appealing.

Edit: Wait, you write too?

Sounds good. What genre is your series in?

Yeah, I do a little writing in my spare time (what there is), self published a few things.

I put one short story on this site, check my profile for the link, and feel free to PM me if you want to discuss anything further.

Hey.

Hope you find what your looking for here.

Welcome to the site.

Why don't you join a public school again? Is there any reason for the private teaching?

Its better to have had and lost than to have never had at all, usually. Keep up the positive attitude. Try to contact an old friend from school. What are ur hobbies?

Latest posts

Back