hi there..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

br0q

my name is brandon. found this wonderful forum through a google search, and after reading through many a thread, i'm thinking i may feel at home here. i appreciate folks who can offer advice without being condescending and getting on some ego-fueled, tough love soapbox.

without giving my life story in one post, i will simply say that i am a depressed human being who has been through the wringer, and dragged everyone i've ever cared about with it through me. i was diagnosed bipolar type 1 at an early age, been on and off stabilizing medications for years, lived terribly, neglected my health and general well-being, and find myself here, mostly introverted, in serious need of friendship.

look forward to conversing with all of you.

..b

Hi there as well from me :) welcome here Brandon...

I like how you put "some ego-fueled, tough love soapbox" lol I know what you mean about some placers being like that.

Well I have found most ppl here to be very nice and totally understanding.

Welcome brandon, glad you came in.

Hi and welcome!
If you need to talk or just want some company to help pass the time, come on in the chat room. It can get very silly in there at times, but if you ever need someone to just shut up and listen, you'll never find better people.

Latest posts

Back