Hi there.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wuido

Reaction score
Hi I hate myself and have all the these mental issues. Relational Difficulties, Major Depressive Disorder, Manic Episodes, Bipolar Disorder, Social Phobia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobia without Panic Disorder, Minor Misanthropy, Self-Deception, Sub-Conscious Schizophrenia and Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Help? Ha I think not I'll just die as death is the best cure for any disease as it eradicates the source.

I'm sorry you feel that way about your disorders. Welcome to the site though!

It's hard to feel any other way but thanks I am trying my hardest to stay upright but it hurts and my knees are shaking.

Welcome to ALL, Wuido.
Sometimes, you have to help yourself before anyone else can help you. I hope you find something here to help you, at least make you a little less alone :)

Hi, wow, thats alot of stuff. As Callie has said, I hope being here will help in some way.

Welcome!

Hey Wuido, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find something here that can help you feel more at ease at least. Take care.

Wuido said:
Hi I hate myself and have all the these mental issues. Relational Difficulties, Major Depressive Disorder, Manic Episodes, Bipolar Disorder, Social Phobia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Agoraphobia without Panic Disorder, Minor Misanthropy, Self-Deception, Sub-Conscious Schizophrenia and Body Dysmorphic Disorder.

Help? Ha I think not I'll just die as death is the best cure for any disease as it eradicates the source.

:( I'm so sorry that you are in such distress. I've felt this way too as I suffer from major depression. I've felt suicidal & acted on it twice - once I almost died/the other I just felt ill for taking too many meds.

If you can make it through today - you might feel a little better tomorrow. This works for me - I hang in there & the next day I'm happy that I'm not dead. Hope it works for you!

Hey, Wuido. I'm also so sorry to hear all you're going through. I, like you, also have much going on with me psychologically - and also physically. It's a lot to struggle through, isn't it? I completely agree with apetlover: one day at a time. One moment, even. You've come this far. Hang in there. :)

Wuido said:

Welcome.

If you can't overcome any of your mental issues to the point where you want to kill yourself, I suggest you just accept all of them.

Face the fact that you have these problems and accept it. You can still live a marginally enjoyable life this way, by doing fun things that your illnesses don't screw up. Don't worry about it.

Of course, if you can realistically fix them, then do it.

Latest posts

Back