HI

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pan

Reaction score
HI
I'm Pan,
Um some things about me...
I'm from the east coast of the U.S
I like so many different things but mostly anime, art and different cultures
22 years old in college but I don't drink or like to party and that is one of reasons my last friend left me *big sigh*
I kind of socially awkward and right now I don't really have any friends (its been that way for awhile). I have a hard time making friends because I'm not really comfortable with the way that I look and I'm working on that because I feel it should not be a setback.
I am hoping that here I can meet some people like me who I can become friends with and develop my social skills.
I feel that if I keep going on that way that I do that I am going to miss out on a lot of great things and people.
Oh so boring but I can't help it, I'm really bad at self introductions so I'll stop before I start to ramble and say its really nice to meet everyone.

Pan

Hi Pan! It's great to meet you. Are you taking Art/Cultural studies at school, or is that something you're interested in outside of college? :)

Mr. Blue

Hi Mr.Blue
Its great to meet you too :p
Um no unfortunately art and culture study is a outside school thing for me but I really love it.:)

Welcome. Definitely nothing wrong with not wanting to party. Hopefully you can find some friends. :)

hey and welcome. im the same way in that i am kinda socially akward and im not really into partying and i RARELY drink.

That's interesting, Pan. I suppose it's always nice to have the seperation sometimes. Especially if it's something you enjoy. I found when I was in university, academia really sucked the joy out of my passion for literature and writing. It's never been quite the same. It's as if your mind needs to take a break from it afterwards; almost as if the academic critical thinking that broke it down needs to wear off. I don't know. I suppose my warning to you is NEVER BRING WHAT YOU ENJOY INTO THE IVORY TOWER! well, not that crazy, but the focus changes from joy to "ugh...I have to write this paper on cubism...which I used to like, but can't stand to look at now!"

I ramble. Good day!

Mr. Blue

Thank you everyone for the hellos :)
Mr.Blue-
I ramble too :p
But I can understand what you're saying. I wanted to do art in school but after taking it in middle school I realized that if what I worked on was dictated by someone else I would grow to hate it. So I keep it separate.

Latest posts

Back