hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

no_one

Reaction score
well i have no friends.it sucks because i am someone who will do anything to impress people. wether it be hurting myself, doing drugs, anything. but still i have no friends

Welcome to the site. It sounds like you may have made some destructive choices in you attempts.

Hi and welcome to the site. Maybe, if you start to do things to help yourself you'll find you feel better about yourself. Everyone is someone....
You are important, you just have to see it in yourself for others to be able to pick up on it. :)

I would have to say so. I live in a disfunctional family and have had "friends"come and go. I was hoping this forum would help me make friends.

This forum is a great place to start. There are a lot of fine folks willing to listen and try to help or at least offer kind support. Jump in and share....:)

Read through the different threads; and if you see something on which you have an opinion, chime in.

:eek:)

Hello some_one and welcome to the forums . Good to have you here and I'm sure you will make a lot of friends.

You can start off by telling a few things about yourself and how you came to this place . I'm sure there will be plenty of people around here to talk to.

Also pay attention to Mary , if you manage to pull an impression on her , you can pretty much impress anyone! ;)

Good luck and take care!

~Michael

Latest posts

Back