hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there sveta, welcome to the forum =) haha i like to watch movies too...humm but collect them....dvds are kinda expensive =P

I love the labyrinth movie! What tv shows? Have you watched the Chronicles of Riddick movies? Love him! I keep Pitch Black around for constant viewing.

the tv shows i have are
futurama the 4th season
power rangers dino thunder dvd
the simpsons 4th season
astro boy complete series
charmed 1st season
american dad
power rangers ninja storm
.hack//sign dvds
code lyoko the 1st seasons
yes i've heard of riddick i haven't seen it yet but its on my netflix

sveta said:
.hack//sign dvds

.hack//sign is a bad ass anime, man. Do you watch any .hack//roots? It's just as good, especially if you watch it before you play those new G.U. games they made just recently. So, what other anime's do you watch? (if any)

DeathByDrowBlades said:
sveta said:
.hack//sign dvds

.hack//sign is a bad ass anime, man. Do you watch any .hack//roots? It's just as good, especially if you watch it before you play those new G.U. games they made just recently. So, what other anime's do you watch? (if any)
ive seen some episodes of .hack//roots, and i finished the first 2 volumes of G.U.
the other animes i watch are lain, digimon, shaman king,ghost in the shell

hummmm.... if you have been reading the anime thread, i strongly recommend claymore.... a darkish anime =P

Welcome Sveta. I collect movies too,i have over a thousand,but they are just on divx,which is not bad at all because i got them for free :)

Latest posts

Back