hi :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Feya

hi everyone :) obviously i'm new here.
I'm glad i found this place. i've been reading some of the threads and it seems like there are some really nice people here.....i'm not really sure what to say next......Just looking for some people to talk to really. I'm 16....My dad moved out of state about a week ago and ive been rotating between friends houses. i just kind of feel like if i disapeared everything would be fine and no one would really notice. i also feel like i shouldnt be complaining because i have so many friends. but i want more than just people to hang out with. i guess i want someone to care.....i feel like i shouldnt post this.....i've been going around to the threads and typing what i think, than being to afraid to hit submit. On other forum sites there are always mean people that insult me and i always take it kind of hard. i guess i have to learn to deal with that if i want to do this. XD reply if u want to talk i guess.

Hi Feya! Welcome to the forum.

I have the same problem with posting as you do. I'm slowly learning how to not be affected by negative comments, but it seems like most of the people here have only positive things to say.

hiya feya. oh dont u worry. most peeps here r pretty nice. welcum 2 da forum

Yes and some are even funny too, could make u lyao (opposite of lmao it looks funny though lol) or just make you lol, but still might make you smile and feel better. I find people here nice :)

Welcome and hope you have fun around here ;)

Latest posts

Back