Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoffy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I hope I can find some new friends that I can relate to. I like music, gaming, movies, walks in nature and reading.

Hoffy said:
Hi, I'm new here. I hope I can find some new friends that I can relate to. I like music, gaming, movies, walks in nature and reading.

Hey there and welcome. Also a newcomer myself.

Hi All,
New member of this forum and excited to be a part of this forum as I found many exciting and informative threats here.I will try to be active here and hoping to make some friends also.

Hunter4 said:
Hi All,
New member of this forum and excited to be a part of this forum as I found many exciting and informative threats here.I will try to be active here and hoping to make some friends also.

Hi and welcome Hunter,but you are saying hi in someone else's thread!
You should start your own thread,then more people will see it,and answer.:cool:

Hi there, welcome to the boards!

There's always some truth behind "Just kidding". Knowledge behind "I don't know". Emotion behind " I don't care". And pain behind " It's okay".
I Love this!!!

Thanks Nolife Princess! Thanks you everyone else who welcomed me to this forum. I like it here already :p

Hoffy said:

I also like those things. I'm new as well but I'll use the word welcome, so welcome Hoffy.

Latest posts

Back