Hi :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashariel

Reaction score
I just joined and wanted to say hello...

I'm a loner by nature (have been all my life!) and for the most part I'm fine with it. But this past year my husband of 14 years decided he didn't want to be married to me anymore, so I've been dealing with feelings of hurt and rejection from that.

I'm not really lonely though; I love my husband, and wish he still wanted me in his life, but I'm trying to accept his decision, and let go. I actually enjoy living on my own; it's been very peaceful, and I enjoy the freedom of doing whatever I like, on my own schedule.

So I'm trying to have a positive attitude about it... But I'm grateful to have found this forum, and hope to chat with others like me! :)

Hello there Ashariel (isn't that the name of an angel?) a warm welcome from me too. I'm 50 and Swedish and like you I do not mind being alone.

Thanks everyone, I'm glad to be here! (I don't know if Ashariel is an angel - I just made it up!)

Nice to have others to chat with... I'm very reclusive by nature and tend to not make friends in real life (or miss having them either?!) But I do appreciate a bit of online socializing!

Hope you're all having a great day =)

Latest posts

Back