Hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woz

Reaction score
I'm a 19 year old college student near London, England. I had a life-threatening accident in 2010 and I think I lost a part of myself. It feels like my life before the accident never existed, and I'm now in a very difficult situation in life and lately I've been calling myself a loner.

I think I have too much to say but not enough good friends to share it with. Anyway, hello! :D

Woz said:
I'm a 19 year old college student near London, England. I had a life-threatening accident in 2010 and I think I lost a part of myself. It feels like my life before the accident never existed, and I'm now in a very difficult situation in life and lately I've been calling myself a loner.

I think I have too much to say but not enough good friends to share it with. Anyway, hello! :D

Ah man! Are you really going to leave me with a cliffhanger like that? Well, whenever you want to talk.

Welcome.

JasonM said:
Woz said:

Ah man! Are you really going to leave me with a cliffhanger like that? Well, whenever you want to talk.

Welcome.

Too much to put in my first post, I think I've found the kind of place i needed. Look forward to talking to you all.

Latest posts

Back