Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katana2112

Reaction score
Hello, I've come here to find a solution to my loneliness, I have no friends and no family. I'm 21 and I've always lacked social skills. I've never had very many friends and those I did have I just stopped talking to or they had no interest in talking to me. As for my family, it's a long story. I hope to at least find someone I can talk to. :)

Hello and welcome. Here is a great place to practice some social skills, good luck and see you around!

painter said:
Hello and welcome. Here is a great place to practice some social skills, good luck and see you around!

Hey - welcome to the forums. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat!

Heey there, warm welcome to the forums to you! I'm sure you'll find many people like you around here. And don't be afraid of being judged here, that is something of the rest of the internet and the real world, no judging here! Everyone is beautiful here, that includes you!

I hope you find what you are looking for, and if you ever want to talk about anything at all, do not hesitate to message me! I'm always willing to listen/help/talk! :)

Welcome to the forum! I also have no friends or family. I believe that may be the biggest thing we have in common :)
Anyway. If you ever feel as if you want to practice your social skills, feel free to talk to me! ;)

Latest posts

Back