hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

defenestrate

I think that it's only fair to describe myself so you nice folks will get the idea of who your talking with.

It isn't easy for me to make friends. I'm lucky though. If I'm feeling up to it I can openly talk to anybody in public. You could also describe me as being introverted. Some people like to spend some alone time and that's okay. Being introverted has always made it easy for me to feel content, and happy with myself, even if I felt lonely on occasion. I guess it would be fair to call me a loner. But I'm still a decent person. Even if I'm not the most outgoing person I'd still like to make some friends instead of many acquaintances. So for one reason or another I decided to spend some time chatting online. The other week I got bored and logged onto a small chat room. It was too fast paced for me and everybody was obsessed with the expression; *flips table* I began to ask myself why should I spend time being ignored and flipping tables, when I can throw this computer and chat room out the window instead?

And here I am.
Let's be friends.

Hi there!

I agree with you on the chat rooms, they're too fast paced and flooded by stupid yellow emoticons. *flips table and throws laptop* Haha

Welcome to the forum!

Hi defenestrate.... How's it going?! Welcome to ALL! Nice to know I'm not the only one who feels ignored in chat rooms, can never find any attention grabbing thing to say, although I'm one of those yellow emoticon people. Pm if you wanna chat sometime :)

9006 said:
Hi there!

I agree with you on the chat rooms, they're too fast paced and flooded by stupid yellow emoticons. *flips table and throws laptop* Haha

Welcome to the forum!

I used to be all into chatrooms when I was a teen. But now I just seem so out of place and I quickly got bored with them.

Welcome... chat rooms aren't so bad if the people share likeminded interests. Yeah, they are pretty fast paced usualy and it can be hard to keep up! Been a while since I was in a chat room and like Moe's Tavern I was on the mostly when I was a teen. Well anyway, there's a chat room here so you're always welcome to join in and start chatting. It's probably more suited to you than some of the more teen orientated ones that might be around.

Latest posts

Back