Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Infexis

Reaction score
Hello. I am problaly the youngest here :S I am 13 year old guy that is almost obsessed with cats :3 I dont remember how I found this site but I find it very intressting... Don't get me wrong. I consider myself as a very intellegent kid and I think I am crazy. And I am a very "Chattative" person (Yes... I made that word up...). Well... That's all I think. :p

Welcome Infexis :)

Welcome Infexis ^^

I was really into cats about half a year ago, and I tried to persuade my parents into buying one, but they got a puppy instead. Bah! Have to wait until I move out. Cats are awesome

Hi Infexis and welcome here :)

I think you well get on well with a lot here cos there are a lot of cat lovers here :D

Thank you for your warm welcome :D. @Jeremi 1. My name is Jeremy :3 2. I am into cat's on another way =^.^=

"I think i'm an intelligent guy that are crazy". Haha, i love You kids. =) Nice to have You here man, or perhaps i should say "boy"? ;)

Nice to meet you Infexis, I'm a tad obsessed with cats too I must say,lol

Welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome. I have three cats....all were strays or rescue cats...they are gorgeous and they rule my house lol.

davechaos said:
Hi and welcome. I have three cats....all were strays or rescue cats...they are gorgeous and they rule my house lol.

Hehe. I had two cats. One had a disease and the other one is in Denmark :3

Latest posts

Back