Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninasju

Reaction score
Obviously, I'm new. I like forums. Im a person that struggles a lot more than I let people know, that among other things make me feel really lonely. Don't really know what else to write.

Hello ninasju, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll feel more at ease talking about your struggles here. Some of us might be able to relate. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here as well. Good luck!

ladyforsaken said:
Hello ninasju, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll feel more at ease talking about your struggles here. Some of us might be able to relate. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here as well. Good luck!

Wow, that's so nice haha (my first thought was "do you work here")
I really appreciate the kindness, thankyou!

ninasju said:
ladyforsaken said:

Wow, that's so nice haha (my first thought was "do you work here")
I really appreciate the kindness, thankyou!

Haha.. no I don't work here but I like spending time on here.
You're most welcome, glad to have you on board. :)

Hi im ann. I understand about the struggles..i seem to struggle everyday ..and no one knows this about me till now.. Its a hard way to live.. Youll be in my thots ..please take care ann..

Latest posts

Back