hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pard

I'm happy I found this place..
You know, talking about loneliness in my native language gives me depression (I'm from Italy anyway..) but in English I can speak more objectively and make jokes about it ;] (strange isn't it??)
About me, I'm your typical computer geek, with all the pros and cons. I also like anime, sci-fi movies, cats(and dogs, but I don't have one..). I listen to heavy/power/death metal and recently someone is abducting me to electronic music[breakcore actually] :)
Recently, in an effort which lasted 1 year and almost drove me to insanity, I somehow got over the "shyness with girls" part, conquered most of the "low self esteem" front, and essentially started getting out of the house again after many years of ugly isolation.
But I'm totally stuck with the "uncommon interests/weird personality" problem which is the most deeply rooted and in fact blocks me from having meaningful social relations.
I wish I could find more interest in normal people, often times I find myself wanting to talk to someone but not having a clue about what to talk about with them, this is especially horrible with girls because I like them so much and now that I don't have shyness anymore I wish I could talk to them all the time;/

if you like them just go and TALK; it doesn't matter about what just talk! just don't start talking about sex! please, i don't get you guys, don't you understand that most girls don't likeit when you come to them and start talking about this??? it seems ratter childish...at least that's my oppinion...sorry devieting from the subject...just find a person that can listen to you even though you don't have smth really to say, it will be hard, and there will be a lot of wrong persons, but eventually the wright one will come, i'm talking from experience!
PS: i like anime too!!!!

ciao , io ho la stessa problema in inglese (la madre lingua) Mi posso esprimere meglio in italiano, pensa te :p c'e` un certo conessione all'italiano puo` darsi che mi fa esprimermi meglio... beh se ne vuoi parlare piu` dimmi qualcosa

hi, i have the same problem with English (my mother tongue) I can express myself so much better in italian, how's about that! :p There's probably some sort of connection with italian that i have that helps me express myself the best.. well if you wanna talk about it more tell me..

Ciao Pard,

Welcome. I wonder what constitutes a weird personality. In Italia, maybe what they consider weird is considered normal in other places!

Latest posts

Back