Hijacc's rant

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
Heres the deal my parents believe im the worst kid in existence I swear!

I got in trouble because I pulled one of my little brothers of the other one because they were fighting then I got into some long ass argument about how its not my business to help him and that I'm the most disobedient child on earth and how if i ever have a family I'm going to be a horrible father my wife is going to hate me ill wind up getting a divorce and all sorts of crazy honeysuckle

They call me two faced tell me I'm a mean brother tell me I'm horrible to my friends and all sorts of stuff it just gets so tiring.......I mean what the hell do they know? they don't know what I'm like when it comes to love so how the hell would they know my wife will hate me I'm going to try to be a good father and good god **** husband!
the honeysuckle is tiring they call me a horrible person all the time....why?
what have i done to be called a horrible person.

I mean its not like they have the right to judge me they fight every weekend.....yesterday they fought over mowing the yard! how ******* stupid do you have to be to fight over the damned yard
its grass! get OVER it!

/rant

Sounds like an abusive family possibly the way you describe it. Though no offense but, our own outlooks can be rather jaded in always favoring ourselves. Maybe though they are all crazy and your the only sane one?

Skorian said:
Sounds like an abusive family possibly the way you describe it. Though no offense but, our own outlooks can be rather jaded in always favoring ourselves. Maybe though they are all crazy and your the only sane one?

no offense taken most people like to deny when they do wrong or act rudely however i am being sincere my parents act like i am one of the worst kids on earth i dont do drugs,drink,go out and have sex,break the law or anything!i listen when they tell me to do something unless I am sick even then i try

And my parents arent obusive they are just blind they see things they way want to see them it doesnt matter what the world thinks
my dad acts like a 7 year old i have set through an arguement calmly talking to him with him mocking me and yelling at me getting in my face and cussing foaming at the mouth! it is sad when you see this from your own father it breaks your heart you know?

The only good thing come from this the fact that i know what not to be when i get older to be a calm respectful person to take life lightly
to talk to my kids when i have them with love and respect....maybe its because my mom and dad are getting old i dont know but they fight over the stupidest stuff like helping my little brother tie his shoes its enough to drive you crazy *shakes head*
My parents have been fighting since i was a little kid and i believe its mostly my dad he is just so **** childish i know thats my opinion
but its not just me that thinks that theres more people......
this is the first time i have ever expressed myself on the internet lol
and to tell you the truth it feels good.....

It sounds to me like you did the right thing, and your parents have no reason to say all those horrible things to you. I know it's hard hearing stuff like that from your own parents, but I hope you don't take all of it to your heart. From what you describe it sounds like they have no idea what the hell they're talking about

My parents have the same relationship. There's no love between them, and they fight over the smallest things. Sometimes I get the feeling that they WANT to fight. I just want to yell at them, real loud. "Stop being so ****ing childish! It's pathetic!!!". I would actually support a divorce. They need it, but they're both too stubborn I guess

Hijacc What your describling is considered verbal abuse and is abuse. IS

Sorry to say it, but it's true

Hijacc, Parents fighting when your still having to live with them is not a nice thing I know. I do think that the parents that get divorced that them kids are the lucky ones. My parents fight over anything when I was a kid and god I wish they had just ******* split man. Stupid thing is now am older and moved out cos of the arguing that happened all the time they no longer ague. How crazy is that. I think my parents where to young to have children of there own as they where just only 17 when I was born.
Thing is, is to remember all the horrid things there saying to you they don't really mean and are just taking there honeysuckle out on you as your an easy target. I have no clue in what to advise you as I was there my self many years ago now and its your home and its not like you have a choice about where your living at 15. So the only thing I can suggest is you keep your head down and bid your time. I moved out of home at 20 and if it wasn't for all the operation's I had to have at that age it would have been earlier.

I would say your parents need help really fast or they are going to mess with not just your head but with your litlle brothers too. Some people shouldnt have kids cause they are not prepaired, maybe. I know a guy just like you, same kind of problems... i met him when he was 14 and gee!!! he used to be ruuuuude. But it was cause of the problems with his parents. Now he is 17 and pretty fine cause i was like his mom for these 3 years. All i can think is that your parents need help, they are not fine cause its not how parents should be. Dont believe on them... this thing that you are going to be a bad father and a bad husband is bs.

Seems to me they might have some troubles with each other, and you end up taking the flak.

It might be worth trying to get them together with you and tell them up front you want things to be better, and ask that you have a calm talk with no tempers. Try to be constructive to make things better for everyone.

Attero Vox said:
Seems to me they might have some troubles with each other, and you end up taking the flak.

It might be worth trying to get them together with you and tell them up front you want things to be better, and ask that you have a calm talk with no tempers. Try to be constructive to make things better for everyone.
Tried this
*shakes head*
Didnt work my dad is just to immature he cant have a calm talk he gets mad over stupid stuff.

Latest posts

Back