Hikikomori

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mimizu said:
Ah... no. Not patronising at all. :) So do you study japanese also? (since you said it relaxes you)

Chinese, but kanji and simplified chinese are very similar. I feel like I should be learning how to speak but writing is a lot more rewarding in my oppinion, you can spot the odd word in writing piece by piece but to understand much at all from listening requires you to know the context. Makes my head hurt. :s

Sorry, I go off on a tangent at times:shy:

HiddenHydey said:
Chinese, but kanji and simplified chinese are very similar. I feel like I should be learning how to speak but writing is a lot more rewarding in my oppinion, you can spot the odd word in writing piece by piece but to understand much at all from listening requires you to know the context. Makes my head hurt. :s

Sorry, I go off on a tangent at times:shy:

Wow, I'd love to learn Chinese, the reason why? Because I am Chinese and I can't speak a word :(! But I'm far more interested in learning Japanese right now which is odd since it would have no use in my life. And yea I can sometimes spot the odd word in Japanese Kanji which makes me feel well clever (well not words, mainly numbers lol). I guess its once again down to that a-word (which I refuse to utter now). If there were Chinese animated cartoons like that, I guess I would want to learn Chinese again.

mimizu said:
The real world is disgusting. Everything about it is dirty and shallow.
I would go live in the anime world without any regrets. In anime there are pure feelings and real love. In the real world there isn't.

The anime world may be good but the real world isn't completely bad. True, I'm disgusted by it sometimes, but other times (though very rare) I feel good about life. I like to remind myself that anime is strictly fiction.
On another note, which anime world would you like to live in most? For a while, I kinda wanted to be in the Naruto universe and be a ninja :p. Now, the SHnY world seems the best.

Please don't think about suicide. Your life will improve, but you have to be and think strategically about it. Don't waste everything and all of your hopes and chances because of the current situation.

Do things step by step, starting with leaving the house to do things like go to the library or shopping or going to a park. Don't be afraid to talk to people, but think of what the other person feels like too. Asking strangers to kiss you will not work (unless maybe you are at a sex club).

Don't give up hope. We can all make it out of this and we can help each other.

xD watched that welcome to NHK anime months ago, and revised it weeks ago. i think the main char is just a normal guy under too much pressure, iunno. he is still pretty capable, saved the suiciding girl in the end anyway.
there is a chinese saying that the most difficult part of everything is the beginning. maybe once you are willing and step out of the house thingy will turn easier xD. and think about nothing but the fact that hours later/days later you d be glad you did this. =D
i am not really sure about the hikikoromi feeling, there was 8 months that i stayed at home doing nothing but playing online games =p, my high school ended in dec and the uni would start in aug. so that was not really classfied as hikikomori or NEET o.o. but still, during that time my emotions were so jammed up, and nothing is more unreal than whoever i talked/typed to at that time. i played games in a working way, leveling and stuff, stayed loyal to 'friends' only waiting for them to 'betray' because they thought i can't do nothing about it. nobody wants to be responsible when they are not forced to, i guess. and past memories kept flooding my brain, whenever i lie down on my bed i felt the chills in the bones, most of the times it physically hurt, a lot. and no matter how i try to curl up or hug myself it doesnt work, something was stuck in my reasoning, in my mind. but even then i don't really want think that the world is like this and i should hate anyone, like i did before. my brain always tells me to quit being an idiot and just give in, and build fortress around myself to protect myself, and trust no one so it hurts less. but the feeling i had once, 2 years back, seems to be unforgetable. xD i think i liked this person, call that... fall in love maybe ahaha =p , i don't really care if he was lame and a liar and stuff, the feeling i had made me alive, and i just can't let go of that feeling of being alive xD.
and that's actually how i revived xD... and the reason i refuse to fall back into dust again =X
i dont think there is anything wrong with me except i am exceptionally ... naive i guess xD, always help in the wrong direction, believe the wrong person, make the wrong turn, i hope someone can teach me about life, but dad just tells me world is crap and stop being an idiot. yea maybe i am a fool, still, i will be a strong fool then, so i get back upon my feet each time xD... ouch ouch

*salutes then waves*

so EVERYONE CHEER UPS! >=D *writes 'the project to escape hikikomori lifestyle'* (was that translated that way lol... what was the girl's name...)

^^ you d probably turn out to be luckier than me so go go go~~
o(^o^)O~

yit​

Latest posts

Back