Hiya, I'm Luckie :L

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuckieDuckie

Reaction score
So i joined here a couple of day's ago but haven't had the time to post a thread till now. It's not that I feel like i'm alone, because sure, there are people I talk to in real life. But it's more about the fact that they don't understand what i'm going through.

I alway's have some medical tale of woe and it's annoying because there is alway's something wrong with me. I was told my whole life I wouldn't amount to anything, I wouldn't have any qualification's and I would have kid's by the time i'm 20. I suffer from Hypothyroidism due to the pill's my mother took when she was pregnant with me. She think's i'm a freak because I have to live off pill's and constantly remind's me of how imperfect I am. She neglect's me and constantly tell's me i'm adopted even though i'm her kid. She refused to admit I was her's because of my birth defect. My mother is severly dillusional, and I have developed a complete and utter hatred for her :LLL

My dad, He just lost one of his leg's. So he's alway's depressed and think's that he can beat his depression out of him. Hence, the extended beating's. It use to be for like an hour, now it's over 3 hour's he yell's and beat's us. I know many people are like, You can report him for it because it's called abuse and all he is doing is going to teach you that this behaviour is okay. I know it's not okay to beat someone you love. So don't worry :L

But what some people need to understand is that when it's the only love you have, You will put up with anything. To lock my dad in jail will kill not only him but myself :L Australian Prison sucks - My step brother is a screw (guard) so I know what it's like in there. At times I do feel lonely but I tend to just lock my emotion's away (bottling them up). I know it's not healthy but it's the way I was taught to live my life.

I told my dad I wanted to work in law over in America, and he was extremely hurt and angry. He thought I was ditching him and that I wanted nothing to do with him. I can't say I wasn't thinking about it..

Well :L This is long enough.. Thanks for reading :)

WOW LuckieDuckie.

Sounds like you could do with some help there.

You need to get some help firstly to stop your dad from hitting you.
That is not OK for any reason. ppl only do that when there hurting them self like your dad is but its not OK for anyone to take there pain out on another person. If he was to get locked up he would reserve the help he needs to stop him from doing that and maybe when he got out he would be able to be friends with you in a proper loving way as a dad should be. And all jails are not nice where ever you live. If they where nice ppl would wont to be there.

I hear you about your medical problems.
I sometimes suffer with pain and I don't normally complain to the ppl around me cos if you get it all the time ppl just act as if oh its just him again. but pain is pain wither you have it all the time or only sometimes. It still hurts.

I hope you stick around here, it sounds like you could do with talking things fro :)

Keep well and welcome here :)

Bluey said:
WOW LuckieDuckie.

Sounds like you could do with some help there.

You need to get some help firstly to stop your dad from hitting you.
That is not OK for any reason. ppl only do that when there hurting them self like your dad is but its not OK for anyone to take there pain out on another person. If he was to get locked up he would reserve the help he needs to stop him from doing that and maybe when he got out he would be able to be friends with you in a proper loving way as a dad should be. And all jails are not nice where ever you live. If they where nice ppl would wont to be there.

I hear you about your medical problems.
I sometimes suffer with pain and I don't normally complain to the ppl around me cos if you get it all the time ppl just act as if oh its just him again. but pain is pain wither you have it all the time or only sometimes. It still hurts.

I hope you stick around here, it sounds like you could do with talking things fro :)

Keep well and welcome here :)

Thanks yeah it's like pretty umm... stuffed up with all the medical problems.. plus i suffer from ADD so it's like.. frustrating because dad expect's me to care for him but i can't when i can't look after myself..

Yeah I know.. it's just the way he was brought up though like he was beaten as a kid plus the pain with his leg and stuff.. so it's understandable for me anyway.. I probably am making excuses though :L

Yeah I know it's not okay and all for him to hit me.. but like i said if it's the only love you got you'll put up with anything :L sad, but true..

-----------

Hi Punisher and edgecrusher :) Santa bring you two anything good for xmas? :)

3 hours? How does he find the time?

-.-

Welcome to ALL. I reccomend you make liberal use of the Delete Browser History function when you come here so none of your family can stalk you. You deserve your privacy.

Welcome to the site.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :)

SophiaGrace: Oh he goes on and on.. it's like a broken record player plus hes an insomniac so keeping us up on a school night is no harm to him but it affect's our grades. Yeah I delete the history as well so yeah :)

Hi Callie :)

Marlk and SherryGee: Hi and thank you :D Merry xmas to you to :)

Thanks for the welcome Minus :)

LuckieDuckie said:
Thanks yeah it's like pretty umm... stuffed up with all the medical problems.. plus i suffer from ADD so it's like.. frustrating because dad expect's me to care for him but i can't when i can't look after myself..

Yeah I know.. it's just the way he was brought up though like he was beaten as a kid plus the pain with his leg and stuff.. so it's understandable for me anyway.. I probably am making excuses though :L

Yeah I know it's not okay and all for him to hit me.. but like i said if it's the only love you got you'll put up with anything :L sad, but true..

See you know its wrong though as you even say so yourself.
You are understanding of your dad but still know its not right.
You deserve better then you are getting at present you know this right?
And just because you have never had better dose not mean you should put up with something you know is wrong. Not just you but your dad also needs some help. That's 2 very good reasons for you doing something about this.

Do you have brothers or sisters?
What about your mum?
Do you think its fair on other ppl that they put up with your dad also?
Is there anyone at college or school that you can talk to?

If you don't change this its never going to change. You do realize this right?
The only time anything changers in your life is when you make it change.
I know its hard but you do need to do something about this.
Talk to someone about it. Make a plane in your head or on here about who your going to talk to and when and where then keep to it.
Get a game plane. By letting one day go into another it well always stay like this.
Obviously you don't wont it to stay like this cos if you was happy with your life you would not had posted in a forum for the lonely.

Bluey said:
LuckieDuckie said:

See you know its wrong though as you even say so yourself.
You are understanding of your dad but still know its not right.
You deserve better then you are getting at present you know this right?
And just because you have never had better dose not mean you should put up with something you know is wrong. Not just you but your dad also needs some help. That's 2 very good reasons for you doing something about this.

Do you have brothers or sisters?
What about your mum?
Do you think its fair on other ppl that they put up with your dad also?
Is there anyone at college or school that you can talk to?

If you don't change this its never going to change. You do realize this right?
The only time anything changers in your life is when you make it change.
I know its hard but you do need to do something about this.
Talk to someone about it. Make a plane in your head or on here about who your going to talk to and when and where then keep to it.
Get a game plane. By letting one day go into another it well always stay like this.
Obviously you don't wont it to stay like this cos if you was happy with your life you would not had posted in a forum for the lonely.

I know he will never change. As the saying goes - A leopard never changes their spot's. But he's all I got left. He's my father, the one who gave me this life, All I want from him is love, and if that mean's having to put up with what he does to me.. I'll do anything to hear him say it just once. Turning my back and telling on him to the cop's or anyone.. I couldn't do that he's all that's good and bad in my world.

My protector - My best friend - My Father - My Abuser.

There is alot more to this story then i've told.. But the rest is too painful to even.. go there..

The brother's that I have left don't speak to me because of what happened.
My mum - Well I would only be too happy as to dance on her grave..

I'm not sure I do deserve better Bluey - It would be nice to think so but I certainly don't believe it.
No one else "put's up with" dad because he doesn't talk to anyone.. It's just me and him against the world as he say's.. He stay's at home - he's a hermit crab.. :L

But hey - Thank's for replying.. it show's that someone cares, I know i'm not happy in my life and I do wish the pain would stop but life is life. I've just gotta harden the eff up and take it.

LuckieDuckie said:
So i joined here a couple of day's ago but haven't had the time to post a thread till now. It's not that I feel like i'm alone, because sure, there are people I talk to in real life. But it's more about the fact that they don't understand what i'm going through.

Welcome Luckie!

I alway's have some medical tale of woe and it's annoying because there is alway's something wrong with me. I was told my whole life I wouldn't amount to anything, I wouldn't have any qualification's and I would have kid's by the time i'm 20. I suffer from Hypothyroidism due to the pill's my mother took when she was pregnant with me. She think's i'm a freak because I have to live off pill's and constantly remind's me of how imperfect I am. She neglect's me and constantly tell's me i'm adopted even though i'm her kid. She refused to admit I was her's because of my birth defect. My mother is severly dillusional, and I have developed a complete and utter hatred for her :LLL

I'm so sorry Luckie that you have had a mother like that. You deserved better.

My dad, He just lost one of his leg's. So he's alway's depressed and think's that he can beat his depression out of him. Hence, the extended beating's. It use to be for like an hour, now it's over 3 hour's he yell's and beat's us. I know many people are like, You can report him for it because it's called abuse and all he is doing is going to teach you that this behaviour is okay. I know it's not okay to beat someone you love. So don't worry :L

You're being beaten by your dad? Oh Luckie :( :( :(

But what some people need to understand is that when it's the only love you have, You will put up with anything. To lock my dad in jail will kill not only him but myself :L Australian Prison sucks - My step brother is a screw (guard) so I know what it's like in there. At times I do feel lonely but I tend to just lock my emotion's away (bottling them up). I know it's not healthy but it's the way I was taught to live my life.

Oh Luckie, you must still be a teenager. There is a simple rule in life that I learned recently:

If you don't take care of you, no one else will. You have to make sure that Luckie is cared for.

I told my dad I wanted to work in law over in America, and he was extremely hurt and angry. He thought I was ditching him and that I wanted nothing to do with him. I can't say I wasn't thinking about it..

Well :L This is long enough.. Thanks for reading :)

Luckie, this is terrible! (((hugs)))

Take care of Luckie. LuckieDuckie deserves your love and affection.

Licentia said:
LuckieDuckie said:

But he's not the only love you've got. :)

Who else have i got? o.o

SocratesX said:
HI!!!!

Do people from Australia always say "Hiya"?

I thought that was an around the world thing? o.o lol

Latest posts

Back