Hiya

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yanni S

Reaction score
Hello there :)

The New Years was a rough one, and so I decided to join this forum. A little bit about me? I'm just a person with no friends, yet I'm ok with that because I have lived like this all my life. I can get lonely in the holidays though. My moods shift very easily though. Last night I was very sad; today I'm mildly happy.

Greetings,

Yanni S.

Hey :)

I like Norway, my aunt lives there. And I've never been there but I like it when it's cold and snowy and everything xD I'm in Holland. Do you live very high up?

Nah, I live in Oslo now because of my studies. There is a lot of snow here now though. I can't even go out on the balcony; too much snow lol

Haha, we have snow too, yay! Just two weeks ago it was, like, 20 cm :O Most in decades. What are you studying?

I'm currently studying pharmacy :) It's quite interesting actually ^^

So much snow. We should make snowmen :D I haven't done that in ages!

Your monkey is SO FREAKING ADORABLE :D

*ahem* just thought you'd like to know that :p

Welcome :)

Here's a link to our chatroom => chat.alonelylife.com

Yes I like making snowman XD But yeah, you need someone to do it with eh, otherwise it isn't that much fun. Pharmacy is nice, my granddad did it, he had his own apothecary shop.

Thanks! It took a long time to find this monkey. I had to google things like baby monkey diaper avatar. Surprisingly, you get a lot of hits when you do that lol

yamaha: Maybe I'll own my own apothecary shop one day :D

Latest posts

Back