Hobbies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Chess
2. CAD
3. Listening to podcasts
4. Running and resistance training
5. Driving to the city at night
6. Cooking my own meals
7. Writing on some specific subjects

Pairing down as my life begins to enter the next stage.
"entering the next stage". Wow. I just spoke the same words to a fried I saw in church this weekend lol. She asked "what in the?" when she saw me there lol. I explained to her about this place I'm in right now in life (we are very close), that I believe I've entered my final stage, like that old mean spirited saying "you're just gonna grow old and die alone"...well, yeah, that has now happened to me, I'm there sadly. So, I found myself at church and signed up for volunteer work....this is where I hope I spend my "next/final stage" of life.

"entering the next stage". Wow. I just spoke the same words to a fried I saw in church this weekend lol. She asked "what in the?" when she saw me there lol. I explained to her about this place I'm in right now in life (we are very close), that I believe I've entered my final stage, like that old mean spirited saying "you're just gonna grow old and die alone"...well, yeah, that has now happened to me, I'm there sadly. So, I found myself at church and signed up for volunteer work....this is where I hope I spend my "next/final stage" of life.
I kind of thought I would stay in the building, welding, repairing stage for a lot longer. But, I'm just done doing that. I don't feel like doing it any more. It's time to get rid of all my tools, parts, and equipment. Then I'll shift into the quite relaxing stage.

I kind of thought I would stay in the building, welding, repairing stage for a lot longer. But, I'm just done doing that. I don't feel like doing it any more. It's time to get rid of all my tools, parts, and equipment. Then I'll shift into the quite relaxing stage.
Maybe you could market your annoying neighbor retaliation kit.

I don't have hobbies per se, save writing. Most of my time is spent building things I dream up. They don't often fall into a hobby category being as they are seldom related. I've spent my life expecting that million dollar invention, but they don't let people like me have those. So I'm content to try to come up with something I can produce and market modestly. Getting by is plenty.

Latest posts

Back