hole

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h i

Reaction score
I saw a thing where my town was 1 of 3 for why my state if considered one of the worst for unemployment. 14% are unemployed. the government has spent more then it can tax back as the cost of living is expensive from years before. houses are so expensive, they dont sell, and no one buys. there are to many people for jobs, that businesses dont pay much for work, yet food and other required items such as utilities keep rising in prices.

It made me kind of happy. out of all those people, I have a job. but also kind of sad. cause this is probably as far as I go.

hmm i don't know :/
it would make me even more sad :/ i'd feel worse for those that don't have employment :/

Yes ain't it a *****! Same here in my country. Salaries stays the same, but the prices of basic commodities rises. Imagine even instant noodles prices rises by 20% a year, now that's a ******!

But luckily I found work in the middle east, to the rising prices can be accommodated.

I know how it feels like not to have work, Imagine having a 2 year old son and another coming 6 months later, plus to make matters worse my womans whole family is living with me, eating my food, using my utilities, and im financing her 2 siblings high school education.

All that would be ok, the hardest part was that I was out of work for 7 months before I got this middle east job.

lol.

Latest posts

Back